Networking with a difference - you may be looking for:
• technical or specialised help
• information about a business idea
• new business, social or professional networks
or, you might be
• looking to collaborate
Everyone you meet will have their own wide network of colleagues, business partners, clients, suppliers and professional advisers, as well as acquaintances and closer friends, just like you.
We're talking worthwhile connections - you never know who knows who...
1. Prepare beforehand to gain most from your time. Think about your objective, whether this is obtaining specific advice or bringing in new business.
2. Have clear and measurable goals, eg you might need to find someone to help you solve a business problem you have, or is collaboration your aim?
3. Rehearse your "presentation" with clear focus so that you give all the necessary information for your objective within the 30 seconds allowed.
A free handy guide is available when you book - just click the RED button.
You'll be surprised how much detail can be given in 30 seconds!
4. Bring a load of business cards, flyer, diary, pen and paper.
and be prepared to have fun!
Please arrive no later than 4.45 pm to make a prompt start at 5.00 pm
?This event is open to all (guys 'n' gals) booking in advance only,
just click the RED button below