This is a networking event with a difference, designed as a forum for business people to gather information relevant to immediate needs, and not necessarily a direct business-seeking opportunity. You may be looking for:
• technical or specialised help
• information about a business idea
• new business, social or professional networks,
or, you might be
• seeking to collaborate
Everyone you meet will have their own wide network of colleagues, business partners, clients, suppliers and professional advisers, as well as acquaintances and closer friends. The essence of the event is to reach the right people or person through those you meet.
1. Prepare beforehand to gain most from the event. Establish your objective, whether this is obtaining specific advice or bringing in new business.
2. Have clear and measurable objectives, eg you might need to find someone to help you solve a business problem you have, or you could be looking to collaborate.
3. Rehearse your "presentation" with clear focus so that you give all the necessary information for your objective within the 30 seconds allowed.
You'll be surprised how much detail can be given in 30 seconds!
4. Bring a good supply of business cards, flyer, diary, pen and paper.
and be prepared to have fun!
Please arrive no later than 4.45 pm to make a prompt start at 5.00 pm
?This event is open to all, booking in advance only, just click the red button