1230 TWC & OutSpace Are Proud to Present
Business Women in Action London
#BWiA16 THE Event for Business Women
Friday 4 November 2016
9.30 am - 4.00 pm
Why Wait? Book Now >>>>>>
Business Women in Action #BWiA16
280 Bishopsgate, Liverpool Street, EC2M 4RB
Come & Join Us to Celebrate & Learn
from Women in Business.
An exciting & relevant day
The Business Women in Action London Conference brings an awesome, action-packed day - great mix of speakers, interactive workshops, networking (fast & slow) and, this year, Creche run by qualified staff.
This is your “must attend” event of 2016 for mixing business with pleasure!
Thanks to our sponsors - just £30 for the whole day
Learn, network, enjoy and celebrate! Be inspired by the amazing speakers’ stories of success and challenges, attend essential workshops designed for your business growth, meet and network with savvy, sassy, like-minded business women. You will rock!
Let's walk you through the day.....
You'll receive a warm welcome from your hosts, Yuliana and Jackie
who'll lead you through to refreshments, introduce you to others to network; you'll see a terrific array of stands and raffle prizes.
All monies from the raffle go directly to Ovacome, the charity supporting
those affected by ovarian cancer.
Now's time for some fast 'n' furious Speednetworking with Jackie.
You'll love the fast, focused pace with maximum contacts!
Follow us through now to the Conference Room, where nicely warmed up
and excited by the action, you will hear from outstanding speakers, who'll answer:
- Are you thinking of outsourcing? Need to know when is the right time to help you increase profitability; how to manage this in an emergency?
Then make sure you don't miss Annabel Kaye as she simplifies this potentially complex topic, with humour and clarity. There could also be an essential treat for your business too.
- Blogging and marketing Queen Sarah Arrow will help you discover a way to market your business that attracts the right prospects at the right stage of their buying cycle. You'll become incredibly visible to your audience with Sarah's expertise.
- "You will be inspired, be engaged and educated on many important topics and I will do my best to ensure that you have lots of fun too." says MC Emma Stroud
- You will be thrilled by the fabulous singing of Shayo Ayoola
- "You will never waste another day failing to pursue your dreams because of what other people think of you", when you've heard the powerful message of Nairobi Thompson's poetry.
- Sacha Mulligan will fill you with real inspiration from her story. Her message for you "Reinforce the power you have by just being you!"
Along the way will be something cool, pink and sparkling for refreshments
and delicious food during the mid-morning break and networking lunch-time.
Don't forget that there's a professionally run Creche for your little people
to have fun and learn, whilst you're doing the same!
Will the 1 Minute STAR be you?
Great opportunity to let everyone (around 100 audience) to hear about your business.
Who'll be winning The Best Presentation Awards? That maybe you!
- Broadcaster, Journalist and Public Relations expert Chantal Cooke will fill us with her passion for communications, environment, wildlife and taking responsibility. "We all have the power to change the world."
- Debbie Gilbert - will share her tips on Award Winning
- Shona Easton handbag designer extraordinaire, will show you as a professional business woman how to be extraordinary too, and how communication during her extensive travels have sometimes been a challenge.
- Regional Enterprise Manager for NatWest Business Banking London, Nick Howe, will have some fascinating statistics to share on the successes of business women.
- Dao Nguyen will share with you how her passion in social media stems from her interest in how people interact and communicate with each other both on-line and off-line during events.
- Yuliana Topazly will speak about how to grow your business through partnerships and what business support is available out there
- last but by no means least..... Leah Charles King will share with us her story in achieving multi-winning awards as a TV and radio presenter and producer and the benefits of using multimedia for business.
We're guessing that by now you'll have recognised a theme amongst
the expertise and passion...
Dr Frank Luntz, author of "Words That Work": It’s not what you say, It’s what people hear describes the decision making process and communication based on feeling rather than information.
The Importance of Communication is this year's BWiA theme.
Come along and communicate with us!